I’ve noticed an increasing number of singles lately. And there’s also an increasing number of people insisting in their relationships that are making them unhappy. Sometimes i think they try to fix us up with someone with the purpose to make us unhappy too. Go figure.
I had a discussion with a friend over a drink. We’ve come to some unanimous conclusions:
- We don’t need a man in our lives as we are independent and selfsufficient
- We don’t just settle and prefer being single
- Men need to man up and take initiative
- We want men in our lives so together our lives become better that already are without men
- We want feel the earth move when the right man comes around
- Cocktails are great for a girls night out and when a guy buys you a couple he thinks he’s about to score….NOT LIKELY:)